Friday 15 September 2017

Introduction


I'm a crypto miner (only as a hobby) just like you, only reason for creating this blog is to have everything in one place. I've searched internet a lot for the best OC settings for my GTX 1060, spent huge amount of time (many nights of sleep) for finding the right OC settings to get the perfect yield to the power I spend (I pay £0.15 per KW for my electricity) with my RIG. I would like to share my OC settings for GTX 1060 to the community, so that people like me don't need to waste time on searching for perfect settings.

I'm using UBUNTU, fully modded by fullzero as nvOC (v19), its an image which has all the mining software's pre installed with latest drivers. it is the best mining OS available for absolutely FREE of cost (yes you read it right FREEEEEEE). I will write more about it after getting permission from fullzero.

In simple words; Plug and Play OS, perfect for starters (just need to configure your coin address/pools/oc)

You can get it and join the discussion here

All my 1060 settings are tested on nvOC (v19).

If you want to post your OC settings on bitcointalk, please join the discussion here and post your OC settings in the following format, so that I can add it very quickly.

Model  : Brand + Model + Memory size          
Memory : Memory Brand name like samsung, micron, hynix etc             
Coin  : Coin mined
Operating System : With Version too 
Driver Version : Version of your current driver        
Miner (Ver)    : Miner name with Version too      
Intensity  : Only if applicable        
Core Clock   :      Core overclock setting   
Memory Clock :   Memory overclock setting      
Power Limits  :    Watts in Linux and % in Windows     
Hash Rate   :  Hash rate achieved


Going forward, I would like to add more for other cards as well (depending on requests and info available) (added now). I would also request the community to share your OC settings, so that I can update them here in different topics.

UPDATE : 24/09/2017

I have updated the blog with more OC settings from different requests and sources.


I will add the sources here from now and also thank them for their initiative in the first place

Sources :

1) This Docs page (Many thanks for the data)


NOTE : I wouldn't claim these as the best OC settings; any updates or suggestions are more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment